30-day Returns Policy
We offer a “hassle free” return policy so that you are completely happy with your purchase. In addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law (including rights in respect of faulty items), you may return most items within 30 days of receipt of delivery for a replacement or full refund of the price you paid for the item, if you change your mind, provided you comply the conditions and exclusions below:
Conditions applying to Cancellation or Change of Mind items
In the event that you receive the products or services you have purchased but that you simply change your mind, we may, at our discretion, offer you a refund or exchange, provided you comply with the following conditions:
- You notify us within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- All items are must be the same condition in which you received them. Items must be un-used, unworn and in as-new condition with any product tags attached.
- All documentation, accessories or warranty cards must be included together in the original undamaged packaging. The items must be placed inside the original packaging and then packed inside an outer box or shipping package.
- All Items must not be damaged in any way (eg re-sized) or have been used in the water.
- In the case of services, the services have not already been performed.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded for change of mind returns. Customers may also be charged a separate shipping fee for the return of any exchanged item back to them.
Products Damaged During Delivery
In the event that the product you ordered has been damaged during delivery please contact us as soon as possible. Any damaged product must be returned in the condition in which it was received, together with any packaging and other items which you received with the damaged product.
We will arrange to repair or collect the damaged product and replace it with an equivalent product, or to refund it, provided that you have contacted us within 7 days from the date of receiving the product.
The following items are not eligible for exchange or refund (unless a faulty or incorrect item was received):
- “Outlet” and “Clearance” items
- Special order items
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Policy, we may refuse to provide a repair, replacement or refund for a product or service purchased by you if:
- You misused the said product in a way which caused the problem.
- You knew or were made aware of the problem(s) with the product or service before you purchased it.
- You asked for a service to be done in a certain manner, or you asked for alterations to a product, against our advice, or you were unclear about what you wanted.
- Any other exceptions that apply under the Australian Consumer Law.
Shipping Costs for Returns
In the event that a product you have purchased fails to meet one or more Consumer Guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, we shall bear any cost of shipping the Returned Product back to us, as well as any cost of shipping any replacement product to you.
If the Returned Product can easily be shipped or returned, then you are responsible for organising for the Returned Product to be returned to us. If the Returned Product is eligible for a repair, replacement or refund under the terms of this Policy (including under the Australian Consumer Law) then we will reimburse you for the reasonable postage, shipping or transportation costs for the Returned Product.
In the event that we organise and pay for the inspection, postage, shipping, transportation or collection of a Returned Product, and it turns out not to be eligible for a repair, replacement or refund under the terms of this Policy (including under the Australian Consumer Law), then you will be required to pay the costs of any inspection, postage, shipping, transportation or collection of the Returned Product.
We aim to process any requests for repairs, replacements or refunds within 3 days of receipt.
Once we receive and have inspected your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow up to 14 days for a credit to appear on your account from received date. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase.
Purchases made using a gift voucher will be refunded with a new gift voucher, they cannot be refunded as cash.
How to start a return
- Gather all your items and a copy of your original receipt or invoice.
- Click on Start a Return from the My Account menu at the bottom of this page.
- Complete all fields in the return form.
- Provide instructions if you are seeking an exchange or refund
Returns must have an approved RA (Return Authorisation) using above process before sending back to us.
Unless your item is damaged or defective, if you are seeking an exchange, or standard shipping charges will apply (or you can provide a parcel post or express post satchel with your return).
If you wish to speak to us about this Policy or about any refund, repairs or replacements, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (02) 9971 1212.