Epoxy Surfboard Ding Repair Microlite Filler
- In stock, ready for immediate shipment
- Inventory on the way
- "No Worries" 30-Day Returns - Extended to 31/01/24
Solarez Epoxy Surfboard Ding Repair Microlite Filler
What is Solarez Microlite Epoxy? It is a white putty made of high-strength UV-Cure resin and super lightweight additives that effectively repair all types of surfboard foam (PU, EPS) including Styrofoam. This putty cures in roughly 3 minutes by exposure to sunlight or artificial UV light. It sands and fairs very nicely, making it an easy one-step repair for almost any ding.
- White colour
- Easy to sand
- Best filler for large voids
- Low odour
- Non-flammable, air travel safe
Here's how easy it is to use (example for superficial dings less than 1/4" deep):
- Apply in the shade or out of UV light. For easier shaping and faster curing, cover the wet resin with a sheet of clear plastic wrap (Mylar is best). You can easily shape the resin to the contour of the board.
- Expose to sunlight for 3 minutes
- Peel off plastic wrap and touch-up sand.