Openwater RS1 Womens Swimming Wetsuit Top
- Low stock, ready for immediate shipment
- Inventory on the way
- "No Worries" 30-Day Returns - Extended to 31/01/24
Orca Openwater RS1 Womens Swimming Wetsuit Top
The perfect choice for open water swimmers who need the semi-custom solution provided by a two-piece wetsuit: the Openwater RS1 Wetsuit offers unsurpassed flexibility in the upper body and good thermal insulation. In addition, the two-piece construction allows you to put on the suit without having to use a zipper, and there are more options when it comes to sizing as two different sizes can be combined for an optimal fit.
BONUS With your purchase of this wetsuit, you will get a waterproof Mesh Backpack as a gift, perfect for carrying your wetsuit and swimming gear.
- Yamamoto 40 - Yamamoto 40 neoprene is used in the shoulders and back together with the Infinity skin lining. This material can stretch by up to 130%, more than double its original size, providing maximum performance in your swim stroke. For the wide range of movements that occur in the shoulders, it offers about a quarter of the resistance of a conventional wetsuit.
- Two-Piece Construction - A Velcro seal system is used to ensure that both pieces are properly attached. The Velcro allows the two parts to fit together tightly, preventing water from entering through the hip area. This improves hydrodynamics and ensures proper thermal insulation.
- Insulating chest panel - Yamamoto 39 technology is used in the torso. Its properties ensure sufficient thermal insulation for your workouts in the water. Its 3 mm thickness together with the Infinity skin lining ensure 77% more protection than if you did not wear a wetsuit.
- SCS garment coating - Helping you move as smoothly as possible through the water, this is a special coating that minimizes water resistance by improving the hydrodynamics of the wetsuit. The coating means the RS1 wetsuit top and bottom glide through the water with up to 60% less resistance than a conventional wetsuit - so you can swim faster.