DaFin Signature Surf Fins - Vissla 7.0
- Low stock, ready for immediate shipment
- Inventory on the way
- "No Worries" 30-Day Returns
DaFin Classic Surf Fins - Vissla 7.0
In an effort to blend modern & functional aesthetics with rich Hawaiian roots, DaFin has collaborated with Vissla for the 7th year in row to produce a fin with awesome performance and awesome looks!
Comfort - DaFiN Surf Fins feature a silky smooth foot pocket which is soft over the top of the toes and foot to prevent blisters and chafing while the bottom of the pocket is rigid to transmit power to the blade. This is achieved through the use of all natural, high quality, 100% Malaysian Rubber (the best!).
Power - DaFiN features a revolutionary design developed to create maximum power with minimum effort. The side “strakes” act to keep water from spilling off the outer edge of the fin on the down stroke. The strakes work in conjunction with a slightly elevated V-shaped foot pocket to create a chamber that allows maximum acceleration of the water flowing over the fin surface resulting in more thrust per kick.
- 100% Malaysian Rubber - All natural, high quality rubber. The blade provides rigid resistance yet is flexible where required. There is less drag on the up kick and leg strain and cramps are reduced.
- Comfortable Foot Pocket - The pocket is silky smooth and soft over the top of the toes and foot to prevent blisters and chafing while the bottom of the pocket is rigid to transmit power to the blade. Fin socks or booties are not required for comfort.
- Lightweight - For such a powerful fin, DAFIN is one of the lightest surf fins on the market. Less weight equals less strain.
- Extremely powerful - Revolutionary design creating maximum acceleration of the water flowing over the fin surface resulting in more thrust per kick.
- Maximum Control - At speed the “strakes” generate a vortex of water from the trailing edge forming a barrier to help prevent the outflow of water from around the raised foot pocket resulting in an element of control and maneuverability across the face of a wave or in turbulent water.
- Can be worn on either foot
- Floats in salt water
- Used by the Worlds Best Waterman - Ambassadors include Mark Cunningham (World Champion Bodysurfer), Zak Noyle (Professional Surf Photographer) and Brian Keaulana (World Renowned Hawaiian Waterman)